Is your Life an adventure or does it seem like a struggle and monotonous waste of time?
All my life I have been plagued by the question… what should I be doing? what do I really want to do and so on… Well, although I am now 60 years of age and have worked in more jobs (42 jobs within 2 years of leaving school) and started more businesses than anyone else I know personally… (yes there are a few people out there that I have “heard about” that have had an even more varied life than myself) but it all comes down to…
- Trying to find something you love to do
- and being able to earn a living doing it.
Now if you are one of the “super lucky people” that were born with a life purpose and knew from a very early age, you wanted to be an Artist or a Designer or an Architect or a Sports person or whatever… I take my hat off to you because you have never had to go through all the goal setting, life planning and all the other stuff the rest of us have had to do..
However, at the stage of life I am at now, I can honestly say I have no regrets because my life has been extremely varied, I’ve lived in several countries, had several marriages and have lost count of how many businesses I have done. I’ve learned so much about life, people and how the mind works… how people are completely indoctrinated from birth by their parents, religion, schools, the government and then more importantly, your friendss and the people you hang around with or aspire to.
Imagine you have just purchased a brand new computer … The computer does not know how to do much until you load / install a few “programs”. The computer is very similar to your MIND or BRAIN and the programs are EVERYTHING YOU LEARN or ARE PROGRAMMED with. Have you ever wondered WHY they called them “TV Programs”.
Now imagine trying to get your brand new computer to design a house – It may have a lot of “basic programs that came with the machine” but nothing that will design a house. A bit like asking an office receptionist , or a doctor, or an Accountant or a Shop Assistant – How to fix your car that has broken down ! They don’t have a clue… because they have never loaded the car mechanics program into their brain.. But if you called someone that has done a lot of work on cars, motorcycles, boats etc. They may be able to help you.
I have found that my own Life Purpose is to help people with my training skills… I seem to be able to simplify things… show people what their strengths and weaknesses are and lift them out of their current job or situation and start them off on a completely new life path….
Looking back over the last 25 years… This is what I seem to have been doing all along …
I have helped so many individuals change their relationships or career completely… and either do what they love to do or make more money in a completely new business venture.
Let’s get back to the main question – Something I wish I found out 40 years ago….
But hey… I have now realized that my talents lie in Writing, Teaching, Advising, Guiding and helping other people in all sorts of areas….
HOW DO WE LET THE UNIVERSE GUIDE US to find OUR LIFE PURPOSE ?
This section will totally transform your life… IF… and only… IF … YOU CAN LET GO OF ALL YOUR PREVIOUS CONDITIONING AND PROGRAMMING.
THE FACT IS – whether you accept it or not is ….
You have been indoctrinated and programmed to be a slave to the system.
So you can either start to understand and accept it…. or continue exactly as you have been over god knows how many years… because you still believe it is YOU that is creating all the thoughts coming into your mind.
- Stop trying to work it all out in your head . Your restless mind is what is holding you back, it wants to take control, it wants to make the decisions, it wants to analyze, it wants to set goals, it wants to keep you so frustrated that you cannot possibly satisfy all the things that IT WANTS.
- Understand that that to get in touch with the Universal mind and start to realize your own life purpose…. You need to STOP THINKING and spend as much time as possible doing meditation and stilling the mind…… Imagine a stirred up glass of muddy water… that’ s what your mind is like now… nothing is clear, it’s all cloudy and the more you think, the cloudier it gets.
- Get hold of the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle – This book will in the first chapter help you understand why your life is so frustration and what you can do to change…